torsdag 25 augusti 2011

Ännu en lista :)

Let’s start out with something clever, what’s your sign?
Pisces

Have you been a happy, angry, or sad person lately?
Happy! :D

Do you ever crack your knuckles/back/ankles/wrists/etc?
No! I don't think it's good to do that... And I don't like it!

Do you think before you speak?
I'd like to say that I do, but I think about all the things I say afterwards actually... Can't help being honest!

If you walk by a mirror, do you look at yourself in it?
Probably.

What would you do if a stranger came up to you and said you are the most attractive person they had ever seen?
Depends on the person I think! I think I would either say "thank you" or just "ok".

Have you ever shared a blanket with someone?
Yes...?

Who did you last talk to?
My friend Emilia.

What is more important, happiness or trust?
Happiness.

Do you ever think “what if” about anything?
I think "what if" about everything.

Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
I used to care too much, now I think I care just enough.

Would you ever camp out on a beach, under the stars?
Depends on the beach...

Do you think its bad for teenage girls to get on birth control?
No?

Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
I've gotten older, wiser and more experienced... But I don't think that I have changed radiaclly... I still recognise me as the same person I was a year ago.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night I guess.

What would you do if you opened up your front door and your doorstep was full of surprises?
Uhm... depends on what it is... but I think I would feel a little creeped out...

Have you ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
No. And I'm probably never going to Mexico in my whole life.

How is life going for you right now?
Good! I'm really happy! :D

If you were offered a shot of whiskey right this second, would you accept?
Yeah why not?

Who was the last person to text you?
Emilia.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
I think so. Yes I have.

Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
It's ok.

Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Laptop.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yeah! Feels great! Friends are great! :D

Did you sleep alone Friday night?
Uhm..... No I didn't!... Or did I?

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Yeah, my boyfriend at the time.

Your phone is ringing. It’s your ex. What do you say?
I would answer and ask if he's feeling better now. I'm actually thinking about calling him next week.

Who was the last person you have a missed call from?
Apparently, it was my good friend Ziad.

Is your room ever clean?
Of course?

Are you in a relationship?
No! I've been single for abouth a month now.

Are your nails painted?
No.

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Jackets. I live in Sweden ffs!

Are you someone who worries too often?
Yes. I worry all the time, about everything :(

Do you say coke, soda, or pop?
Soda... if I don't mean coke :)

Do you like thunderstorms?
No. Always get the feeling that someone somewhere is getting hurt.

Would you like to see a tornado at some point in your life?
No. I hope I never will.

Are you happy right now?
Yes! I'm just really really tired.

Did you/are you dating the last person you kissed?
No. Too bad. But we really don't fit together anyway.

Could you stay in the same relationship for over a year?
I just stayed for two years and 8 months... so I guess the answer to that question is yes.

Who has seen you at your “worst”?
My family, my ex boyfriends and some of my friends.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Something productive. Read probably, cause I don't think I will have time for that tomorrow.

Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes. That would be nice :)

If you could have one super power what would it be?
I don't know... Be able to go back in time and stop myself from doing stupid things? ... But if I never do stupid things, will I ever learn anything? ... No I know! I want to be able to learn any ability super fast! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar